Rudder skin dimpling
I didn't like how the DRDT2 recommended building the side tables, so I decided to concoct something else. I ended up using the wood from the empennage crate (it was a pain to get all the staples out, but almost all of the wood has been useable for something involved in the build). I drilled a hole where the bottom dimple die goes, and cut slots in the legs for the frame to go through. It's sturdy and seems to do the job.
I had to experiment a bit with whether to have the female dimple die on the top or bottom. If it's on the top, the sheet slides nicely on the table surface as the dimples are facing upwards, but it's easy to get it scratched up if you're not careful with the male die on the bottom. Instead, I chose to have the female die on the bottom so I didn't have to worry about constantly lifting the sheet, but it does chew into the wood a bit and creates some sawdust.